Monday, February 19, 2024

No Regret

                                                        Life with Wife                                             

I am recalling those silver says when shining was everywhere. Whenever I was catching a train with reservation ticket in my hand, I was always desperate to check the Chart at the platform with a wish that hopefully I would be getting a beautiful co-passenger with me and will develop a love story during the journey. It never happened. I won't say I am unlucky but I'll surely say I regret. 

Few years back when I was traveling from Mumbai to Nagpur for an assignment by Nagpur Duronto, I share my Side Lower berth with a girl. It was late because by the time I was father of two kids. However, I didn't miss the opportunity to play it a bit and broke the ice. I don't exactly remember where she got down but what I still remember her smile was attractive. As I always say all girls are beautiful, I'll reiterate this once keeping her pimples away from my memories. She was a homeopathy doctor and her clinic was located just opposite to CST Station. She called me up there but I kept making excuses and it's been years, I didn't visit her place however we kept responding to whatsapp status once or twice in a year. 

I don't remember any other train journey where I found a class girl to chat with. In flight, no, a big No.

But, why I am recalling it now! Actually when I see Hadley and Oliver in the starting scene of "Love At First Sight" on Netlfix, I decided to pause the movie and recall my moments first.

I flushed away my regrets of not meeting a girl in train journey with new chapter with full of train journey with my wife. I clicked good pics with my wife during train journey and also next week I'll be traveling in 1st AC with my wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment