Sunday, August 20, 2023

A memorable journey

                                                    DCC : A dream comes true

Eyeing on it for almost two years. Last year, when Pune Defence was organising it, I tried to push my name but due to technical grounds it couldn't be processed. Only that day, I set an alarm in my cell phone for next year and exactly in May last week I dialled Mehul Karnik. In the meantime, I had developed good relationship with him.

Coincidentally, he was about to forward candidates' application to the Headquarter but on my request he agreed to wait for two days. In that two days, things happened in a miraculous way. Director was abroad on family vacation, the person-in-charge was in Delhi and third in command had refused to sign my recommendation letter. The worst part was I was not in Mumbai and was heading to Goa from Mumbai via sea route to cover "Sagar Parikrama". 

Ready to go...

But, there's a say "Hoihe wahi jo Ram rachi rakha". God made everything possible even one impossible obstacle, created on 18th of August by PA to Director was also removed and on 19th I boarded 11019 (Konark Express) from Mumbai CST platform no 17 for Visakhapatnam.

While sitting on my seat no. 43 in A-2 compartment, I am just thanking God for making it possible. 

Jai Bajrangbali.


No comments:

Post a Comment